AbrasaPlate Wear Plate
A general purpose Chrome-Carbide Weld Overlay Plate suitable for various applications.
High Impact and Abrasion Resistance.
New 8 on 6 AbrasaPlate
Avweld’s AbrasaPlate® is a high quality chrome-carbide weld overlay (CCO) wear plate, used for applications requiring severe abrasion and wear resistance. It is available in various dimensions of clad hardfacing overlay, and mild steel backing plate. It is easy to work with, can be rolled, welded, and formed.
It is available in standard sheets of up to 2.2×3.0m, or cut to size for a specific application. Avweld can supply with studs welded or holes drilled. AbrasaPlate® is commonly used for a replacement in applications where Q&T plate (such as Bisalloy or Hardox) is inadequate. Typical life extension over Q&T 400 is a minimum of 4 times, and can be up to 10 times, depending on application.
Avweld have been the East Coast of Australia’s leading Wear Plate distributors for over 30 years.
- AbrasaPlate® AP-3000 – High quality general purpose plate designed for medium impact and high abrasion. A high volume of hexagonal chrome carbides in a tough austenitic and martensitic matrix.
- AbrasaPlate® AP-6000 – Uniformly distributed hexagonal chromium and complex carbides imbedded in tough austenitic and martensitic matrix for high temperature applications.
- AbrasaPlate® AP-7000 – Increased chrome carbide content is achieved through the submerged arc welding process, resulting in higher abrasion resistance.
- AbrasaPlate®-X – A 2-3mm thick cross hatch weld overlay on top of any standard plate. Increases impact resistance and allows the plate to become self protecting using a ‘rock box’ effect. Click here for more information on AbrasaPlate®-X
- AbrasaPipe® – Internally hardfaced pipe designed for abrasion resistance. Prevents wear against fine particle slurries and dust. Click here for more information on AbrasaPipe®
|3 on 3||6 on 8||12 on 12|
|4 on 4||8 on 6||17 on 12|
|4 on 6||8 on 8||20 on 10|
|5 on 8||9 on 10|
|6 on 6||9 on 16|
|Other sizes on request|
|Pump Casing||Transition Segments||Crushers|
These are the benefits
♦ Weld overlay hardfacing on mild steel backing
♦ Higher abrasion resistance compared to stainless steel, Quenched & Tempered steel
♦ Higher abrasion and impact resistant than ceramic
♦ Easy to form, weld, roll
♦ Can be cut by plasma
♦ Different grades for different applications
♦ Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
♦ Available in sheet form, replaceable wear liners or fully fabricated assemblies