Polyurethane Pulley Lagging
AVWELD’S POLYURETHANE PULLEY LAGGING PROVIDES OUTSTANDING TRACTION WITH FAR LESS WEAR THAN RUBBER LAGGING. HUGE LIFE EXTENSIONS SAVE DOWNTIME AND CHANGE-OUT COSTS.
Avweld’s polyurethane conveyor pulley lagging is a specially engineered polyurethane lagging. It is extremely tough, whilst providing outstanding traction. Typically our customers experience decrease in drive pulley power consumption due to the higher traction and lower wear, compared to rubber laggings. They also experience less belt wear than ceramic laggings. The first conveyor squeeze rollers installed by Avweld, have been running for 20 months, and still show zero sign of wear. In this position, the previous pulley laggings were being replaced every 3 months. With high demand for production time, high labour costs for changing out inaccessible pulleys, polyurethane makes a world of sense. Speak to your sales rep about how polyurethane can work for you. Avweld’s engineers can advise an ideal hardness and grooving pattern for your conveyor pulley. And as a one-stop shop, we can also repair damaged shafts, and fit new bearings.
- Super heavy duty polyurethane conveyor pulley lagging
- Idea for the most difficult wear applications
- Highly successful in Pilbara iron mines
- Spray-on super-polymer lining
- Extremely high bond strength – never disbonds
- Can be grooved as required
- Longest life lagging available on the market