Pump Sleeves / Liners
ALL PARTS OF PUMPS REPAIRED AND RESTORE.
LONGER LIFE THAN NEW PUMPS, SAVING YOU MONEY!
The protection of pump sleeves is a specialised application of Avweld’s skills and unique technical capacity, utilising the advanced HVAF and PTA Tungsten Carbide processes. These are complemented by diamond grinding and super-finishing to achieve the exact surface finish and extreme wear resistance that are required for this application. For specific applications, we are also able to apply plasma sprayed chrome oxide ceramic coatings. The careful selection of materials and surface finish gives maximum life to the components while enhancing the life of the packing materials. Because wear is reduced to such low levels the efficiency of the pump is enhanced significantly and reliability extends to 3 or 4 times the unprotected life of the unit. Corrosion resistance is also extreme with elevated operating temperatures presenting no problem.
- New manufacture and repair
- Sealing sleeves
- Manufacture from carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, bronze
- Hardfaced with tungsten carbide HVOF, Chrome-boron, chrome oxide ceramic
- Economical option to repair old sleeves
- Improve seal life with longer life sleeve surface