Henkel’s LOCTITE is the world leader in engineering adhesives, sealants, surface technologies or functional coatings.
Loctite offer solutions for industrial production, industrial maintenance & repair.
Loctite Ceramic Shield!
Loctite SF-7900 Ceramic Shield is an innovative aerosol spray to protect your welding tips, shrouds and jigs. In less than 2 minutes, for less than $1 cost, you can protect your welding equipment from weld buildup for an entire shift.
Once you try it, we promise you won’t stop! We know, because we use it ourselves.
LOCTITE Nordbak and Fixmaster polymer composite products offer a complete choice of Surface Engineering Solutions to process and manufacturing industries, such as Mining, Power, Steel, Petrochemical and Waste Water. Loctite products and solutions rebuild, repair and protect the surface of equipment made of metal, concrete or rubber from erosion, corrosion, cavitation and chemical attack.
Loctite Composites bring various benefits to industries such as:
- Reduced Downtime and Spare Parts Inventory
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved Efficiency, Reliability and Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Minimized Maintenance Costs
Loctite PC 7218 Nordbak Wearing Compound
Loctite® Nordbak® Wearing Compound™ is a two-part ceramic filled epoxy paste designed to protect, rebuild and repair high wear areas of processing equipment. Temperature range -28 °C to +121 °C. This Wearing Compound contains large ceramic beads and fine silicon carbide in a high performance epoxy system that protects against sliding abrasion to 250 °F.
- Ceramic – filled for outstanding resistance to abrasion
- Renews worn surfaces fast – reduces downtime
- Extends wear life – resists sliding abrasive wear and eliminates costly wear part inventory
- Non sag – provides abrasion resistance on over-head and vertical surfaces
Loctite EA 3478 Fixmaster Superior Metal
A ferro-silicon filled two-part epoxy ideal for renewing or protecting surfaces subject to corrosion, abrasion, and harsh environments. Its non-rust formula features outstanding compressive strength and is extremely resistant to abrasion and chemical attack under typical service temperatures of –29° to +121°C.
- Rebuilding shafts, and bearing housings.
- Repairing leaks on pipes and welding joints.
- Repairing fuel and gas tank holes.
- Renewing stripped threads.
- Repairing cracked battery cases.
- Repairing leaking storage tanks.
Loctite PC 7227 Nordbak Brushable Ceramic Grey
Loctite® Nordbak® Brushable Ceramic Grey is an ultra smooth, ceramic reinforced epoxy that provides a high gloss, low friction coating designed to protect against turbulence and abrasion Loctite® Nordbak® Brushable Ceramic Grey brushes on to form a smooth, corrosion-resistant coating, which provides corrosion protection against turbulence, abrasion, and cavitation. It can also be used as a top coat over Loctite Nordbak wearing compounds for surface rebuilding and lasting protection. Resists temperatures to 200 °F.
- Ceramic and silicon carbide filled – to provide maximum protection
- Ultra-smooth brushable consistency
- Easy to mix and use
- Reduces downtime
- Superior adhesion – forms a solid bond
Loctite PC 7350 Fixmaster Conveyor Belt
TYPILOCTITE PC 7350 Conveyor Belt repair is a 100% solids, room temperature curing 2K polyurethane compound which cures to a tough, resilient adhesive. This product offers an excellent balance of self-levelling and fast cure. LOCTITE PC 7350 is an adhesive, sealant and repair compound.
- Repairing conveyor belts.
- Repairing or rebuilding rubber liners in mills, pumps, feeder bowls, hoppers, chutes, and fans.
- Repairing liners in mills, pumps, feeder bowls, hoppers, chutes and repairing cast urethane screens.
- Forming tough, flexible bonds to metal, rubber, and masonry parts.
Loctite PC 9410 Fixmaster Magna-Crete
Loctite ® Fixmaster ® MagnaCrete, a two-component, rapid setting concrete repair and grouting system. Chemically resistant to most common liquids and chemicals. Bonds to concrete, wood, glass, steel, and construction materials.
Loctite PC 7222 Fixmaster Wear Resistant Putty
Ceramic fibres give this trowelable non-rust putty, excellent wear and abrasion resistance properties under typical service temperatures of –29° to +107°C. It cures to a smooth, low friction finish for equipment exposed to wear, erosion and cavitation.
- Re-profiling pitting caused by cavitation or corrosion.
- Providing protective coating in or on; pipes, pumps elbows, transitions, butterfly valves, deflection plates, and tanks.