AbrasaPlate Wear Plate
A general purpose Chrome-Carbide Overlay Plate suitable for various applications.
High Impact and Abrasion Resistance.
Avweld’s AbrasaPlate® is a high quality chrome-carbide weld overlay (CCO) wear plate, used for applications requiring severe abrasion and wear resistance. It is available in various dimensions of clad hardfacing overlay, and mild steel backing plate. It is easy to work with, and can be rolled, welded, and formed.
It is available in standard sheets of up to 2.2x3.0m, or cut to size for a specific application. Avweld can supply with studs welded or holes drilled. AbrasaPlate® is commonly used for a replacement in applications where Q&T plate (such as Bisalloy or Hardox) is inadequate. Typical life extension over Q&T 400 is a minimum of 4 times, and can be up to 10 times, depending on application.
Avweld have been the East Coast of Australia’s leading Wear Plate distributors for over 30 years.
- AbrasaPlate®-3000 – General Purpose Wear Plate for high abrasion and moderate impact
- AbrasaPlate®-7000 – Complex carbide wear plate with Niobium, for extreme abrasion
- AbrasaPlate®-CF – Smooth, Crack-free wear plate to reduce hang-up. Click here for more information on AbrasaPlate® CF
- AbrasaPlate®-X – cross hatch overlay plate for self protection and high impact applications. Click here for more information on AbrasaPlate®-X
- AbrasaPipe™ – internally or externally hardfaced. Click here for more information on AbrasaPipe™
|Other sizes on request|
|3 on 3||6 on 8||17 on 12|
|4 on 4||8 on 8||20 on 10|
|4 on 6||9 on 10||4 on 6-X (cross hatch)|
|5 on 8||9 on 16||6 on 8-X (cross hatch)|
|6 on 6||12 on 12||9 on 10-X (cross hatch)|
|Pump Casing||Transition Segments||Crushers|
These are the benefits
♦ Weld overlay hardfacing on mild steel backing
♦ Higher abrasion resistance compared to stainless steel, Quenched & Tempered steel
♦ Easy to form, weld, roll
♦ Can be cut by plasma
♦ Different grades for different applications
♦ Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
♦ Available in sheet form, replaceable wear liners or fully fabricated assemblies